[IGSMAIL-6314] KSMV and KGNI data transition to new CDDIS server

IchikawaR richi at nict.go.jp
Wed Dec 8 17:17:26 PST 2010

Dear Colleagues

We have found our data were not directly sent to new CDDIS server
(cddisin) since Doy 163(6/12/2010). We are very sorry our fault about
data handling. We have found a small typo in our ftp script for sending
KGNI and KSMV data to CDDIS. Today we have confirmed the new ftp script
works well and two sites of data sets have sent to caddis without any
problems. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

ICHIKAWA Ryuichi, NICT