[IGSMAIL-5195]: DRAO: Rinex file update for Day 240 (Aug. 28)

Dragert, Herb hdragert at NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Aug 29 10:12:26 PDT 2005

IGS Electronic Mail      29 Aug 10:12:28 PDT 2005      Message Number 5195

Author:  Herb Dragert

			   	  GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   	WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         	GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: 	DRAO
DOMES No.:      	40105M002
MONUMENT No.   	887006
LOCATION:       	Penticton, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:

We are encountering communications problems in offloading hourly data files
from the station DRAO. Consequently, we have, at times, encountered long
delays in posting the 1hr data. In addition, the daily file for Day 240 data
was initially incomplete and contained duplicate data for the time period of
21:00 to 22:00 UT. A corrected file 'u', containing data for 20:00 to
21:00UT, and a corrected daily file were posted at 01:56 UT today.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Regards,
Herb Dragert
hdragert at NRCan.gc.ca