[IGSMAIL-5138]: IGS Workshop & Symposium 2004: Proceedings ready

Werner Gurtner werner.gurtner at aiub.unibe.ch
Fri Apr 15 02:22:45 PDT 2005

IGS Electronic Mail      15 Apr 02:22:49 PDT 2005      Message Number 5138

Author: W. Gurtner

Dear colleagues,

I am happy to announce that the proceedings for the 2004 IGS Workshop&Symposium in Berne are ready. They were mailed to all participants a few days ago.

Please contact the IGS Central Bureau (http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/) if you are interested in additional copies.

A color version of the book is posted as pdf files at the IGS CB web site http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/overview/pubs/04_rtberne.html.

I would like to thank everybody who contributed to these proceedings. Special thanks go to Michael Meindl, the editor of the proceedings, for his enormous efforts put into the successful realization of this final product of the 10-years anniversary of IGS.

Werner Gurtner
Chair
Local Organizing Committee