[IGSMAIL-5100]: IGS Timescales in BIPM operations

Ken Senior Ken.Senior at NRL.NAVY.MIL
Thu Feb 17 10:07:39 PST 2005

IGS Electronic Mail      17 Feb 10:07:41 PST 2005      Message Number 5100

Author: Ken Senior

I recently received word regarding recent actions taken by the BIPM to
improve computation of GPS TAI timing links using a new "all-in-view"
technique.  This technique utilizes IGS clock products and the IGS
timescales in particular.  A summary of the technique can be found at
https://goby.nrl.navy.mil/IGStime/refs/arias2004.doc

Best regards,

Ken Senior
Naval Center for Space Technology
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory (NRL)
(202) 767-2043

Clock Products Working Group
K. Senior (NRL), G. Petit (BIPM), G. Gendt (GFZ), A. Moore (JPL), R.
Dach (AIUB), Lahaye (NRCan), I. Romero (ESA/ESOC), M. Ge (GFZ), M.
Heflin (JPL), J. Rohde (NGS), J. Ray (NGS/BIPM), P. Defraigne (ROB), K.
Larson (CU), J. Kouba (NRCan), P. Tavella (IEN), L. Young (JPL)