[IGSMAIL-4930]: IAG/ETC 15th International Symposium on Earth Tides

Rüdiger Haas haas at oso.chalmers.se
Wed Apr 21 08:30:29 PDT 2004

IGS Electronic Mail      21 Apr 14:43:10 PDT 2004      Message Number 4930

Author: Rüdiger Haas

Dear colleagues,

we want to draw your attention to session ETS-2
at the IAG/ETC 15th International Symposium on
Earth Tides which will take place in Ottawa
(Canada) during August 2-6, 2004.

The topic of this session is "Space Geodetic
Techniques and Tides". As convenors of this
session we would be very glad to include many
contributions from the Space Geodesy community to
this session and thus we want to encourage you to
submit abstracts for oral and/or poster
presentations before June 1st.

Contributions investigating tidal phenomena by
analysis of space geodetic data are very welcome.
Possible examples are tidal deformation studies,
earth rotation investigations, and gravity field
research.

More information on the symposium itself can be found at
http://www.yorku.ca/ets/ets.html .

We are looking forward to receiving many interesting abstracts!

best regards,
Rüdiger Haas
Srinivas Bettadpur