[IGSMAIL-4900]: ISPA: new Easter Island Station

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Mar 29 15:44:13 PST 2004

IGS Electronic Mail      29 Mar 15:44:19 PST 2004      Message Number 4900

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the installation of a new JPL/NASA high-rate data station
on Easter Island (ISPA). Please see the new log submitted to the IGS. We would like
to acknowledge the collaboration and assistance of the Universidad de Chile
(Santiago), local personnel on Easter Island, and Incorporated Research Institutions
for Seismology (IRIS) in the installation of this station.

This new installation is currently operated in parallel with the old EISL mark (see
separate IGS email), but will eventually be the only station we operate on Easter
Island.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud