[IGSMAIL-4765]: AJAC : station is down since DOY 337

Bruno Garayt Bruno.Garayt at ensg.ign.fr
Wed Dec 17 23:32:54 PST 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      17 Dec 23:33:49 PST 2003      Message Number 4765

Author : Bruno Garayt (IGN)

Dear colleagues,

   Due to bad weather conditions, the data submission from AJAC station is
stopped since Doy 337. We are investigating to fix the problem and make the
station return to service as soon as possible.
We do apologize for the inconveniences may caused by such interuption.

Best regards

Bruno Garayt
Bruno Garayt
IGN
Ecole Nationale des Sciences Géographiques (ENSG)
Laboratoire de Recherches en géodésie (LAREG)
6-8 Avenue Blaise Pascal
77455 Marne-La-Vallée Cedex 2
Tél. : 01 64 15 32 57 - Fax : 01 64 15 32 53