[IGSMAIL-4705]: WILL: Site not operational

Schmidt, Michael MSchmidt at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Nov 14 16:00:31 PST 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      14 Nov 16:00:53 PST 2003      Message Number 4705

Author: Michael Schmidt

************************************************************************=
***
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: WILL
DOMES No.:      40134M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    937011
LOCATION:       Williams Lake, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:

The GPS instrumentation at WILL is not functional at this time. Due to
logistical restrictions we may not be able to get to the site until
December. We will endeavour to get replacement instrumentation in =
sooner if
possible.

Our apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.

Regards

Mike

------------------------------------------------------------------------=
----
Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.               schmidt at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
TEL +1 250-363-6760    FAX +1 250-363-6565  Mobile +1 250-920-6128
Geological Survey of Canada           Commission g=E9ologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada              Ressources naturelles Canada
PO Box 6000                           B.P. 6000
Sidney BC Canada V8L 4B2              Sidney (C.B.) Canada V8L 4B2
Street:                               Rue:
  9860 West Saanich Rd                  9860 West Saanich Rd
  North Saanich BC                      North Saanich (C.B.)
  Canada V8L 3S1                        Canada V8L 3S1

Government of Canada                  Gouvernement du Canada

                         www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca