[IGSMAIL-4590]: STJO - Receiver Failure 03sep08

Stephen Delahunt delahunt at geod.nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Sep 9 07:23:24 PDT 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      09 Sep 07:23:29 PDT 2003      Message Number 4590

Author: Stephen Delahunt

IGS SITE:       STJO
DOMES #         40101M001
COUNTRY:        CANADA
LOCATION:       St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
AGENCY:         Natural Resources Canada, Geodetic Survey Division
                ...formerly Energy Mines and Resources (EMR)

ADVISORY:       Shortly after 05:45UTC 0n September 8th (DOY 251)
                the STJO receiver failed.  A replacement unit should
                be tracking later this week.  The Geological Survey of
                Canada, Pacific Geoscience Center is loaning us
                Receiver (s/n 2025), until we have a unit available
                (~1-month).  Our thanks to PGC and our apologies to
                the IGS community for this inconvenience.