[IGSMAIL-4500]: CHPI: Brazil station back operational

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.ucar.edu
Tue Jul 15 12:49:02 PDT 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      15 Jul 12:54:40 PDT 2003      Message Number 4500

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are very pleased to inform you that the IGS station at Cachoeira
Paulista, Brazil (CHPI) is now back operational. The station equipment has
been updated with a new Ashtech uZ-CGRS receiver and a Paroscientific
MET-Pack. A new log has been submitted to the IGS and data is now available.

We would like to thank our collaborators at Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas
Espaciais - INPE for all their hard work and assistance in making this
possible.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud