[IGSMAIL-4475]: BOGT status/antenna change

Dave Stowers dstowers at anathema.jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 25 17:51:53 PDT 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      25 Jun 17:51:54 PDT 2003      Message Number 4475

Author: Dave Stowers

Dear Colleagues,

Please be advised that we have requested an antenna change
at BOGT due to visible Dorne-Margolin element damage (cracks) and
some otherwise unexplained periods of performance degradation.
Data from the site will be delayed until we receive confirmation
and the time of the antenna change. Local weather conditions may
affect how soon the change can take place. Following the change,
another notice will be sent (indicating the time of the change)
and data flow resumed.

Apologies for the interruption in service.

Best regards,

-dave