[IGSMAIL-4409]: Updated equipment for station NRC1

Peter Taylor taylor at geod.nrcan.gc.ca
Thu May 29 10:32:32 PDT 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      29 May 10:32:34 PDT 2003      Message Number 4409

Author: TAYLOR
     NRC1 Site Information Form
     International GPS Service for Geodynamics

0.   Form

     Prepared by (full name)  : Peter Taylor / Dann O'Kane
     Date Prepared            : 2003-05-29
     Report Type              : UPDATE
     If Update:
      Previous Site Log       : nrc1_20000218.log
      Modified/Added Sections : 6,8

1.   Site Identification of the GNSS Monument

     Site Name                : NRC1 CACS-ACP
     Four Character ID        : NRC1
     Monument Inscription     : 943020
     IERS DOMES Number        : 40114M001
     CDP Number               :
     Monument Description     : Steel I Beam
       Height of the Monument :
       Monument Foundation    :
       Foundation Depth       :
     Marker Description       :
     Date Installed           : 1994-04-25
     Geologic Characteristic  :
       Bedrock Type           :
       Bedrock Condition      :
       Fracture Spacing       :
       Fault zones nearby     :
         Distance/activity    :
     Additional Information   : Station located on the roof of a three story
                              : high building. Antenna mounted on an extension
                              : of the building steel structure anchored to
                              : bedrock and protruding through the roof.

2.   Site Location Information

     City or Town             : OTTAWA
     State or Province        : Ontario
     Country                  : CANADA
     Tectonic Plate           : North American
     Approximate Position (ITRF)
       X coordinate (m)       : 1112777.33
       Y coordinate (m)       : -4341475.83
       Z coordinate (m)       : 4522955.78
       Latitude (N is +)      : +452715.12
       Longitude (E is +)     : -0753725.68
       Elevation (m,ellips.)  : 82.48
     Additional Information   : Located at the Frequency and Time Laboratory,
                              : Institute for National Measurement Standards,
                              : National Research Council Canada.

3.   GNSS Receiver Information

3.1  Receiver Type            : ROGUE SNR-8000
     Satellite System         : GPS
     Serial Number            : T303
     Firmware Version         : TURBO 2.8.32.1
     Elevation Cutoff Setting : 10
     Date Installed           : 1994-06-01T00:00Z
     Date Removed             : 1994-12-22T00:00Z
     Temperature Stabiliz.    : NONE
     Additional Information   :

3.2  Receiver Type            : ROGUE SNR-8000
     Satellite System         : GPS
     Serial Number            : T303
     Firmware Version         : TURBO 3.0.32.2
     Elevation Cutoff Setting : 10
     Date Installed           : 1994-12-22T00:00Z
     Date Removed             : 1995-03-24T00:00Z
     Temperature Stabiliz.    : NONE
     Additional Information   :

3.3  Receiver Type            : ROGUE SNR-8000
     Satellite System         : GPS
     Serial Number            : T298
     Firmware Version         : TURBO 2.8.32.1
     Elevation Cutoff Setting : 10
     Date Installed           : 1995-03-24T07:00Z
     Date Removed             : 1996-12-19T00:00Z
     Temperature Stabiliz.    : NONE
     Additional Information   :

3.4  Receiver Type            : ROGUE SNR-12 RM
     Satellite System         : GPS
     Serial Number            : 204
     Firmware Version         : TURBO 3.2.32.5X
     Elevation Cutoff Setting : 10
     Date Installed           : 1996-12-19T00:00Z
     Date Removed             : 1999-02-04T17:40Z
     Temperature Stabiliz.    : NONE
     Additional Information   :

3.5  Receiver Type            : ROGUE SNR-8000
     Satellite System         : GPS
     Serial Number            : T298
     Firmware Version         : TURBO 3.2.32.5X
     Elevation Cutoff Setting : 10
     Date Installed           : 1999-02-04T20:00Z
     Date Removed             : 1999-08-20T16:59Z
     Temperature Stabiliz.    : NONE
     Additional Information   :

3.6  Receiver Type            : ROGUE SNR-8000
     Satellite System         : GPS
     Serial Number            : T298
     Firmware Version         : 3.2.32.9N
     Elevation Cutoff Setting : 10
     Date Installed           : 1999-08-20T17:00Z
     Date Removed             : 1999-08-30T23:59Z
     Temperature Stabiliz.    : NONE
     Additional Information   : Install new software.

3.7  Receiver Type            : AOA SNR-12 ACT
     Satellite System         : GPS
     Serial Number            : 305-U
     Firmware Version         : 3.3.32.2N
     Elevation Cutoff Setting : 10
     Date Installed           : 1999-08-31T00:00Z
     Date Removed             : 2000-02-16T18:40Z
     Temperature Stabiliz.    : NONE
     Additional Information   :

3.8  Receiver Type            : AOA SNR-12 ACT
     Satellite System         : GPS
     Serial Number            : T298-U
     Firmware Version         : 3.3.32.2N
     Elevation Cutoff Setting : 10
     Date Installed           : 2000-02-16T18:55Z
     Date Removed             : CCYY-MM-DDThh:mmZ
     Temperature Stabiliz.    : NONE
     Additional Information   :

4.   GPS Antenna Information

4.1  Antenna Type             : AOAD/M_T
     Serial Number            : 254
     Antenna Reference Point  : ARP
     Marker->ARP Up Ecc. (m)  : 0.0000
     Marker->ARP North Ecc(m) : 0.0000
     Marker->ARP East Ecc(m)  : 0.0000
     Alignment from True N    : 0.0000
     Antenna Radome Type      : NONE
     Radome Serial Number     :
     Antenna Cable Type       :
     Antenna Cable Length     :
     Date Installed           : 1994-06-01T00:00Z
     Date Removed             : 1996-07-01T00:00Z
     Additional Information   :

4.2  Antenna Type             : AOAD/M_T
     Serial Number            : 280
     Antenna Reference Point  : ARP
     Marker->ARP Up Ecc. (m)  : 0.0000
     Marker->ARP North Ecc(m) : 0.0000
     Marker->ARP East Ecc(m)  : 0.0000
     Alignment from True N    : 0.0000
     Antenna Radome Type      : NONE
     Radome Serial Number     :
     Antenna Cable Type       : Andrew-Heliax FSJ1-50A
     Antenna Cable Length     : 43.60 m.
     Date Installed           : 1996-07-01T00:00Z
     Date Removed             : CCYY-MM-DDThh:mmZ
     Additional Information   :

5.   Surveyed Local Ties      : NONE

6.   Frequency Standard

6.1  Standard Type            : H-MASER
       Input Frequency        : 5 MHZ
       Effective Dates        : 1994-06-01/2003-05-28
       Notes                  :

6.2  Standard Type            : H-MASER
       Input Frequency        : 5 MHZ
       Effective Dates        : 2003-05-28
       Notes                  :

7.   Collocation Information  : NONE

8.   Meteorological Instrumentation

8.1.1  Humidity Sensor Model    : HMP-35A
       Manufacturer             : VAISALA
       Serial Number            : XXX
       Data Sampling Interval   : 900.00 SEC.
       Accuracy (% rel h)       : 2.00
       Aspiration               : NONE
       Height Diff to Ant       : 0.18   m.
       Calibration date         :
       Effective Dates          : 1996-06-05
       Notes                    :

8.2.1  Pressure Sensor Model    : PTB-100A
       Manufacturer             : VAISALA
       Serial Number            : XXX
       Data Sampling Interval   : 900.00 SEC.
       Accuracy                 : 0.10   Mbar.
       Aspiration               : NONE
       Height Diff to Ant       : 3.96   m.
       Calibration date         :
       Effective Dates          : 1996-06-05
       Notes                    : The readings are modeled as a function of the
                                : pressure transducer output and the
                                : temperature.

8.2.2  Pressure Sensor Model    : PTB-100A
       Manufacturer             : VAISALA
       Serial Number            : 146
       Data Sampling Interval   : 900.00 SEC.
       Accuracy                 : 0.10   Mbar.
       Aspiration               : NONE
       Height Diff to Ant       : 12.59   m.
       Calibration date         :
       Effective Dates          : 2002-01-07
       Notes                    :

8.3.1  Temp. Sensor Model       : YSI 44212
       Manufacturer             : YSI
       Serial Number            : XXX
       Data Sampling Interval   : 900.00 SEC.
       Accuracy                 : 0.20   deg. C.
       Aspiration               : NONE
       Height Diff to Ant       : 0.18   m.
       Calibration date         :
       Effective Dates          : 1996-06-05
       Notes                    :

9.   Local Ongoing Conditions Possibly Affecting Computed Position: NONE

10.  Local Episodic Effects Possibly Affecting Data Quality: NONE

11.  On-Site, Point of Contact Agency Information

     Agency                   : NRCan/GEODETIC SURVEY OF CANADA
     Preferred Abbreviation   : NRCan/GSD
     Mailing Address          : 615 Booth St., Ottawa, Ontario
                              : CANADA, K1A 0E9
     Primary Contact
       Contact Name           : Mark Caissy
       Telephone (primary)    : 613-995-4024
       Telephone (secondary)  :
       Fax                    : 613-995-3215
       E-mail                 : caissy at geod.nrcan.gc.ca
     Secondary Contact
       Contact Name           : Peter Taylor
       Telephone (primary)    : 613-992-2106
       Telephone (secondary)  :
       Fax                    : 613-995-3215
       E-mail                 : peter.taylor at geod.nrcan.gc.ca
     Additional Information   :

12.  Responsible Agency (if different from 11.)

     Agency                   :
     Preferred Abbreviation   :
     Mailing Address          :
     Primary Contact
       Contact Name           :
       Telephone (primary)    :
       Telephone (secondary)  :
       Fax                    :
       E-mail                 :
     Secondary Contact
       Contact Name           :
       Telephone (primary)    :
       Telephone (secondary)  :
       Fax                    :
       E-mail                 :
     Additional Information   :

13.  More Information

     Primary Data Center      : CDDIS
     Secondary Data Center    : NRCan
     URL for More Information :
     Hardcopy on File
       Site Map               :
       Site Diagram           :
       Horizon Mask           :
       Monument Description   :
       Site Pictures          :
     Additional Information   :

     Antenna Graphics with Dimensions

             TurboRogue: AOAD/M_T

                         -----
                     /     +     \                        <--  0.128  L2
                    |      +      |                       <--  0.110  L1

<--                      0.381                       -->

   ARP: Antenna Reference Point
   L1 : L1 Phase Center                   L2 : L2 Phase Center
   TCR: Top of Chokering                  BCR: Bottom of Chokering