[IGSMAIL-4390]: MDVJ bad data for days 114 - 124

M.Kaufman mark at imvp.ru
Thu May 22 05:53:01 PDT 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      22 May 11:49:06 PDT 2003      Message Number 4390

Author:  Mark Kaufman

Due to the problems with connecting the standard frequency
to the MDVJ receiver, the observed data between days 114 and 124
are bad because of many interruptions and cycle slips.
Therefore, we do not recommend to use these data for common analysis
and we ask the managers of databases to delete the appropriate MDVJ files.
The data of days 125 and 126 are well, but they are observed with
the internal receiver clock. The observations from day 127 are going
in the normal regime, i.e. based on the H-Maser frequency.