[IGSMAIL-4380]: HFLK_situation_report

Peter Pesec peter.pesec at oeaw.ac.at
Fri May 16 08:00:57 PDT 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      16 May 08:00:55 PDT 2003      Message Number 4380

Author: Peter Pesec

The communication to HFLK broke down doy 41, 2003. This does not
mean that the station is out of order - but we had no chance to
check this.
The remote character of this station during winter time as well as
serious personnel problems (I was ill during 2 weeks in April)
prevented a complete personal check until now.
We will try to restore the station during the next week and will
keep you informed.
Sorry, Peter.

--

Dr. Peter Pesec
Space Research Institute

Tel: +43-316-4120-711, Fax: +43-316-4120-790
e-mail: peter.pesec at oeaw.ac.at
http://iwf.oeaw.ac.at