[IGSMAIL-4330]: CORD: data collection resumed

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.ucar.edu
Tue Apr 1 10:42:41 PST 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      01 Apr 10:44:11 PST 2003      Message Number 4330

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you of the resumption of operations at Cordoba,
Argentina (CORD). There are no changes to the GPS equipment, thus the last
IGS log is still valid. Data starting at 2003.077 is again available from
CDDIS. Many thanks to our local collaborators at the Argentine Space Agency,
CONAE. Our apologies for the extended outage.

    -Oivind Ruud