[IGSMAIL-4295]: NSSP: caution regarding most recent data

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.ucar.edu
Wed Mar 12 15:24:31 PST 2003

IGS Electronic Mail      12 Mar 15:25:47 PST 2003      Message Number 4295

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are seeing some disturbing cycle slips on the NSSP data and recommend
that the few files published between doy 038-044 not be used. We are in the
process of testing the data and doing final modifications to logs and
configuration. A new IGS notification will be sent out when the site is
operational. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud