[IGSMAIL-4113]: address change

Jim Ray (NGS 301-713-2850 x112) jimr at ngs.noaa.gov
Thu Oct 10 13:31:05 PDT 2002

IGS Electronic Mail      10 Oct 13:56:11 PDT 2002      Message Number 4113

Author: Jim Ray

It pleases me to announce that I am now working at the National Geodetic
Survey (NGS), an agency of the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration (NOAA), in the Geosciences Research Division.  My new
address information is below. I would appreciate it if you would please
update any directories that you may maintain.

My apologies for duplicate copies of this message.

--Jim

Jim Ray                                   e-mail: jimr at ngs.noaa.gov
National Geodetic Survey                  phone : +1-301-713-2850 x112
NOAA N/NGS6, SSMC3/8117                   fax   : +1-301-713-4475
1315 East-West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD  20910