[IGSMAIL-4040]: TRAB daily data days 221 - 223

Rudi Stöger stoeger at wettzell.ifag.de
Mon Aug 12 03:24:06 PDT 2002

IGS Electronic Mail      12 Aug 03:20:57 PDT 2002      Message Number 4040

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen

The Internet TCP/IP connection to the GPS Permanent
Tracking Station TRAB is interrupted since day 210.

We get all data from Trabzon with telephone-line and modem.
All TRAB daily data since day 210 are available.

Today we could get the missing daily data days 221 - 223
and we put these data into the "queue" for the transmission
to the IGS Center in the BKG in Frankfurt.

With best regards
Rudi