[IGSMAIL-4006]: IGS Ottawa Workshop/Proceedings

Pierre Tetreault pierre at geod.nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Jul 24 08:36:18 PDT 2002

IGS Electronic Mail      24 Jul 08:36:20 PDT 2002      Message Number 4006

Author: NRCan / P. Tetreault

                        Workshop  Proceedings

                         2002  IGS  Workshop
                         "Towards Real-Time"

                          April 8-11, 2002

                           Ottawa,  Canada

 IGS Workshop Web Site: http://www2.geod.nrcan.gc.ca/~pierre/igs_workshop.html

The contributions (position paper, oral and poster) to the Ottawa 2002 IGS
Workshop are now available on-line at

      http://www2.geod.nrcan.gc.ca/~pierre/igs_workshop.html

Those contributions will also be distributed in a printed form in the near
future.

                  **********************************
                   To all the Workshop contributors
                  **********************************

Thank you all again for your contributions during the workshop and thank you
to those that have made their presentations available for distribution.  Please
let me know as soon as possible if you had submitted your contribution and
for some reasons it is missing from the website.

In case you have not yet submitted your contribution, it is not too late to do
so.  All contributions received after today will be posted to the website.
We cannot, however, assure that they will appear in the printed proceedings.

Pierre Tetreault

e-mail: ptetreau at nrcan.gc.ca
tel: 1-613-992-2218
fax: 1-613-995-3215