[IGSMAIL-3967]: FTP access to BKG modified

K. Herzberger hbg at ifag.de
Mon Jul 1 08:39:43 PDT 2002

IGS Electronic Mail      01 Jul 08:40:00 PDT 2002      Message Number 3967

Author: Kurt Herzberger

Dear Colleagues,

before we changed our ftp server software on igs.ifag.de
on July 1, 12:00 UTC, we had informed by email all data
uploaders.

We find that some colleagues have not yet changed their
upload procedure for which they may run into problems.
There are only the following valid upload user IDs:
  igsput, eurefput, igsnrt, eurefnrt,
the passwords of which you were given in individual mails.
In case you did not get yours, ask for it from
Kurt Herzberger, hbg at ifag.de.

On anonymous logins we check whether the email address
you give as a password is valid by the rules of rfc822,
i.e. your complete email address.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with kind regards
                          / Mes salutations les meilleures

+++ E-Mail:  hbg at ifag.de

Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1
Fax:  +49 69 6333-425
Bundesamt fur Kartographie und Geodaesie BKG
 Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy
Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main
     http://igs.ifag.de/