[IGSMAIL-3943]: WTZA interruption from day 163 until day 170

Rudi Stöger stoeger at wettzell.ifag.de
Mon Jun 17 01:32:15 PDT 2002

IGS Electronic Mail      17 Jun 01:29:12 PDT 2002      Message Number 3943

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Because of a high precise collocation of our
Ashtech ZXII3T Metronome receiver,
four character ID WTZA, with another
Ashtech ZXII3T Meronome receiver from BIPM
at another site, the data from our WTZA GPS
Permanent Tracking Station will be not available
between day 163, 2002-06-12, until approximately
day 170, 2002-06-19.

All our GPS and GLONASS Permanent Tracking Stations
here in Wettzell, WTZR, WTZT, WTZZ and WTZJ are
operational further on.

With best regards
Rudi Stoeger