[IGSMAIL-3879]: HOLB: No data until further notice

Schmidt, Michael schmidt at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
Tue May 14 10:53:53 PDT 2002

IGS Electronic Mail      14 May 10:54:02 PDT 2002      Message Number 3879

Author: Michael Schmidt

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: HOLB
DOMES No.:      40130M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    927005
LOCATION:       Holberg, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:

We are unable to communicate with the receiver at HOLB. As a result there
will be no data available until this issue is resolved. We hope to be at
the site later this week and will advise once the data is available again.

Our apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.

Cheers

Mike

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.         post: PO Box 6000
Geological Survey of Canada           Sidney BC
Natural Resources Canada              Canada V8L 4B2
tel +1 250-363-6760
FAX +1 250-363-6565
Mobile +1 250-920-6128          ship: 9860 West Saanich Rd
schmidt at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca               North Saanich BC
http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca            Canada V8L 3S1