[IGSMAIL-3850]: SOPAC Milestone

Yehuda Bock ybock at igpp.ucsd.edu
Wed May 1 15:33:01 PDT 2002

IGS Electronic Mail      01 May 14:44:46 PDT 2002      Message Number 3850

Author: Yehuda Bock

Dear Colleagues,

FTP monthly transfers from SOPAC exceeded 1M for the first time. In
April, a total of 1,345,746 files were retrieved from SOPAC. We
nearly reached this milestone in March (980,450 files). A year ago,
ftp transfers were averaging about 300,000 per month.

More statistics can be found at
http://sopac.ucsd.edu/scripts/showArchiveStats.cgi

Thanks to all for their continuing use and support of our facility.

Best Regards,

-- Yehuda
Yehuda Bock		e-mail: ybock at ucsd.edu
Research Geodesist	Phone:  (858) 534-5292
& Senior Lecturer	Fax:    (858) 534-9873
			WWW:    http://sopac.ucsd.edu/; http://csrc.ucsd.edu/

Director, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
Director, California Spatial Reference Center (CSRC)

Address:
University of California San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, Code 0225
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225

FedEx Address:
Cecil H. and Ida M. Green Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
8785 Biological Grade, Room 4208
La Jolla, CA 92037