[IGSMAIL-3835]: BRUS: tracking interruption

Carine Bruyninx C.Bruyninx at oma.be
Tue Apr 16 02:28:49 PDT 2002

IGS Electronic Mail      16 Apr 00:25:06 PDT 2002      Message Number 3835

Author: C. Bruyninx

Dear Colleagues,

This morning (7:00 UTC, April 17, 2002) we have started to move the ROB time
lab to a new office. As a consequence, the data transmission of
the IGS/EUREF station Brussels (ASHTECH Z-XII3T) will be interrupted.
Note that the antenna location will not be affected.

We will be back on-line in a few days. A notification will be send out at
that time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause.

best regards,

Carine Bruyninx
Pascale Defraigne

C.Bruyninx at oma.be
Royal Observatory of Belgium       Tel:+32-2-373.02.92
Av. Circulaire No 3                Fax:+32-2-374.98.22
B-1180 Brussels
BELGIUM