[IGSMAIL-3775]: HOLB: Data D067-068, 2002

Schmidt, Michael schmidt at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Mar 11 09:17:49 PST 2002

IGS Electronic Mail      11 Mar 09:17:58 PST 2002      Message Number 3775

Author: Michael Schmidt

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: HOLB
DOMES No.:      40130M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    927005
LOCATION:       Holberg, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:

We have experienced a problem with the data from HOLB starting late in the
day on D066, continuing to D068; the receiver was reset on D069 effective
03:00UT. Please do not use the data for D067-068. We are investigating the
problem and will provide update(s) if / as required.

Our apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Regards

Mike

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.         post: PO Box 6000
Geological Survey of Canada           Sidney BC
Natural Resources Canada              Canada V8L 4B2
tel +1 250-363-6760
FAX +1 250-363-6565
Mobile +1 250-920-6128          ship: 9860 West Saanich Rd
schmidt at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca               North Saanich BC
http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca            Canada V8L 3S1