[IGSMAIL-3679]: 2002 IGS Workshop / Registration

Pierre Tetreault pierre at geod.nrcan.gc.ca
Thu Jan 10 06:45:55 PST 2002

IGS Electronic Mail      10 Jan 06:45:58 PST 2002      Message Number 3679

Author: NRCan / P. Tetreault

			    REGISTRATION

                         2002  IGS  Workshop
                         "Towards Real-Time"

                           April 8-11, 2002

                            Ottawa,  Canada

 IGS 2002 Workshop Web Site: www2.geod.nrcan.gc.ca/~pierre/igs_workshop.html

Although we are hoping that all those who had registered for the canceled
October workshop will attend the rescheduled April event, we cannot assume
that you will.  We must, therefore, repeat the registration process and
kindly ask anyone planning to attend the April Workshop to register. Early
registration is appreciated and will facilitate the event organization.

To register simply send an e-mail stating your name and affiliation to
ptetreau at nrcan.gc.ca with subject "IGS Workshop 2002 Registration".  As
previously, a list of registered participants will be maintained on the
workshop web page, which can also be used to register.

Pierre Tetreault

Natural Resources Canada
Geodetic Survey Division
Ottawa, Canada
e-mail: ptetreau at nrcan.gc.ca
phone: 613-992-2218

                   ******************************
		          Accommodations
                   ******************************
                        Courtyard Marriott
                     Ottawa, 350 Dalhousie St.
                   ******************************

            $145 Cdn per night plus applicable taxes and
            parking. A limited block of rooms have been
            reserved under the group name "IGS" for
            April 7 to 11 inclusive, and must be
            booked by March 7th, 2002.

            Phone number for reservations:     1-613-241-1000
            Fax number:                        1-613-241-4804
	    Booking Manager (Melanie Lalonde): 1-613-241-1000 Ext. 505

	    Information on other Ottawa hotels can be found on the Workshop
	    web page: www2.geod.nrcan.gc.ca/~pierre/igs_workshop.html

--

Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: pierre at geod.nrcan.gc.ca