[IGSMAIL-3675]: Incomplete/suspended data submissions for HOLM

Mike Craymer craymer at nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Jan 8 07:18:09 PST 2002

IGS Electronic Mail      08 Jan 07:18:21 PST 2002      Message Number 3675

Author: Mike Craymer

Site ID:   HOLM
DOMES No:  40148M001
Location:  Holman (Victoria Island), Northwest Territories, Canada
Agency:    Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), Geodetic Survey Division

Advisory:  Incomplete/suspended data submissions for HOLM

Due to power problems in this Arctic community, we have incomplete
data sets for the following days. The percentage indicates the
approximate portion of a full 24 hr data set that was collected.

2001:354 - 90%
2001:355 - 20%
2001:356 - 80%
2001:360 - 10%
2001:362 - 10%
2001:365 - 90%
2002:001 - 40%

We have consequently suspended data submissions as of Jan 2, 2002. We
hope to have the problem resolved by the beginning of next week. We
apologize for any inconvenience.

--
Mike Craymer, Ph.D.
Geodetic Survey Division, Natural Resources Canada