[IGSMAIL-3630]: Call For Papers

Lisa Mann lisam at oreilly.com
Mon Dec 3 12:02:19 PST 2001

IGS Electronic Mail      03 Dec 13:02:46 PST 2001      Message Number 3630

Author: Lisa Mann

The Call for Papers for O'Reilly's Upcoming Emerging
Tech Conference is online.

The O'Reilly Emerging Technology Conference,
will be held April 22-25, 2002 in Santa Clara.
This event explores the emergence of a new
network -- distributed, wireless, and interactive.
We're moving from client-server architecture
to one in which applications connect
user-to-user, device-to-device, service-to-service,
and program-to-program in distributed networks.

Web services and P2P -- the topics of our highly
successful O'Reilly P2P Conference in
San Francisco and O'Reilly P2P and Web
Services Conference in Washington, DC. -- are
only part of this transformation. The other
important players lie in the growing realms of
distributed networking infrastructure, identity
services, wireless networking, GPS/GIS
location services, standards, privacy, and
security. We will bring together the technical and
business innovators in these arenas.

Deadline is Dec 13, 2001.For more information, see:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/et2002/create/e_sess

Lisa Mann @ O'Reilly & Associates
1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA 95472