[IGSMAIL-3396]: Message for igsmail

Michael Scharber mscharber at josh.ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 26 09:51:51 PDT 2001

IGS Electronic Mail      26 Jun 10:51:58 PDT 2001      Message Number 3396

Author: Michael Scharber

Good afternoon,

SOPAC would like to apologize for our unannounced FTP outage
(lox.ucsd.edu).  From approximately 03:00 UTC our local network here at
SIO was unavailable until nearly 15:00 UTC (8:00am PST).  The outage was
unplanned and entirely unexpected.  We are working to resolve these
problems ASAP with SIO network administrators to help ensure this does not
happen again.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Michael Scharber

SOPAC Archive Team

--