[IGSMAIL-3353]: SOPAC Power (outage)

Michael Scharber mscharber at josh.ucsd.edu
Tue May 29 10:03:14 PDT 2001

IGS Electronic Mail      29 May 11:03:20 PDT 2001      Message Number 3353

Author: Michael Scharber

To the GPS community,

Unfortunately, SIO/UCSD experienced a rather lengthy power outage this
morning from approximately 5:00am PST to 6:30am PST.  As expected, this
outage affected SOPAC somewhat adversely.  Fortunately, most or all of our
services are available once again and we apologize for any inconveniences
this event may have caused.

Best regards,

Michael Scharber

SOPAC Archive Team

ps. SOPAC is, and has been, doing all it can to ensure our participation
in the global GPS community is as stable and dependable as possible,
especially considering California's ongoing power problems.  We appreciate
your patience as we work to overcome these issues.

      	Michael Scharber
	Scripps Institution of Oceanography
	Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
	8785 Biological Grade
	IGPP Room 4212
	La Jolla, CA 92037

	mscharber at josh.ucsd.edu