[IGSMAIL-3231]: NPLD log update

Jon Clarke jon.clarke at npl.co.uk
Tue Mar 13 05:59:18 PST 2001

IGS Electronic Mail      13 Mar 06:02:02 PST 2001      Message Number 3231

Author: Jon Clarke
Subject: NPLD log update

Dear Colleagues,

The EUREF CB pointed out to me an inconsistency concerning the NPLD
antenna name. Today I've updated the IGS site log file and the Rinex
header information so henceforth the files will show the antenna name
correctly as "AOAD/M_T        NONE", as there is no radome in use as
yet.

Regards,
Jon

-
Mr Jon Clarke                                 Time and Frequency
Section,
tel: +44 (0) 20 8943 6548  Centre for Electromagnetic and Time
Metrology,
fax: +44 (0) 20 8943 6529                   National Physical
Laboratory,
e-mail: jon.clarke at npl.co.uk                     Queens Road,
Teddington,
web: http://www.npl.co.uk/npl/ctm/                         TW11 0LW,