[IGSMAIL-3165]: Urgent: New date for LEO meeting!

Prof. Ch. Reigber reigber at gfz-potsdam.de
Thu Jan 11 02:01:14 PST 2001

IGS Electronic Mail      11 Jan 01:57:57 PST 2001      Message Number 3165

Author: Christoph Reigber

In connection with the forthcoming restructuring of the
Hermann-von-Helmholtz Association (where GFZ is a member) the GFZ board
of directors fixed a set of planning and coordination meetings - which
are extremely vital for the individual divisions - on short notice for
January 31 and February 1, 2001.

Due to these meetings I’m unfortunately forced to shift the date of the
LEO Pilot Project Planning Meeting to the next week.
New date is
                          February 6-8, 2001

Sincere apologies for the change - I hope that with this shift I didn’t
impose to many difficulties on you.

Christoph Reigber

LEO Pilot Project Planning Meeting homepage:
http://op.gfz-potsdam.de/D1/LEOW/LEOW_index.html

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dr.-Ing. E.h. Christoph Reigber
GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)

phone: +49 (0)331 288-1100, -1101 (secr.)
fax: +49 (0)331 288-1111
e-mail: reigber at gfz-potsdam.de
www: http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/