[IGSMAIL-3001]: IGS Analysis Workshop update

Jim Ray (USNO 202-762-1444) jimr at maia.usno.navy.mil
Thu Sep 7 08:40:41 PDT 2000

IGS Electronic Mail      07 Sep 08:40:43 PDT 2000      Message Number 3001

Author: Jim Ray

                      IGS Analysis Center Workshop
                         U.S. Naval Observatory
                          Washington, DC, USA

                          25-29 September 2000

                 http://maia.usno.navy.mil/igs-wrkshp/

Program -- The agenda is coming along a little slower than I had hoped.
  Please check the website periodically for updates, which will be
  posted as they are received.  Precise times for individual papers will
  not be assigned until the agenda is finalized.

Late submissions -- If you would like to propose a paper not already
  listed in the program (or planned), please notify the appropriate
  session convener *AND* me (jimr at maia.usno.navy.mil).

Position papers -- These will probably not be posted until the week before
  the workshop.  Please check the website.

Registration -- Registered participants are listed at the website.  To gain
  entry to USNO, you MUST BE REGISTERED.

Miscellaneous information -- Local directions, maps, and other items are
  given at the website.

Corrections -- Please let me know of any errors or omissions that you
  notice in the information posted at the website.

Away next week -- I will be away from the office during 10-16 September
  so messages may go unanswered during that time.  For matters related to
  the program, please try Tim Springer (springer at aiub.unibe.ch).

--Jim