[IGSMAIL-2998]: Fall AGU

Kristine Larson kristine at brennan.colorado.edu
Tue Sep 5 10:42:21 PDT 2000

IGS Electronic Mail      05 Sep 10:42:22 PDT 2000      Message Number 2998

Author: Kristine Larson and Frank Lemoine

REMINDER: The Fall AGU Meeting abstract deadline
for web submissions is 1400 UTC September 7, 2000.
Please avoid the rush and submit your abstract either
today or tomorrow.

In addition to geodesy special sessions, we
welcome regular submissions to the geodesy section.
After all the submissions are in, we'll organize the
regular abstracts into additional sessions.

Regards,
Kristine Larson and Frank Lemoine
kristine.larson at colorado.edu
flemoine at ares.gsfc.nasa.gov