[IGSMAIL-2994]: Updating IGS Center info: please help

Angelyn W. Moore Angelyn.W.Moore at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 1 16:33:50 PDT 2000

IGS Electronic Mail      01 Sep 16:33:51 PDT 2000      Message Number 2994

Author: Angelyn Moore and Maureen Kenney

Dear Colleagues,

The CB is making an attempt to update and reformat the contact info
for Data Centers & Operational Data Centers/site operating agencies
which is available on the web and in the IGS resource sheets that
we distribute at meetings and exhibits.

Maureen has compiled web/ftp links and contact emails from the many
information sources we have, which is quite a task given the size of
the network these days.  There are undoubtedly some cases where we
have not listed the best contact info and we would like to ask that
everyone operating a Data Center or IGS Station please take a look at
the list and provide us with any corrections.  It's at:
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/organization/centers.html
Please send your corrections to igscb at igscb.jpl.nasa.gov

The intention of the web link and email contact in this table is to
provide pointers to the proper people to answer questions about the
Data Center or station operation, and to the data availability points.
You can choose to list a higher-level web page if you wish, but
please remember that the contact person may well receive email regarding
data access details, so an appropriate person should be listed.

We have not yet fully tackled the Analysis Center portion of this
file, but AC people are welcome to pre-emptively inform us of
changes as well.

Best regards!
Angie
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau
 JPL/Caltech                                 Angelyn.W.Moore at jpl.nasa.gov
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686