[IGSMAIL-2919]: Replacement in ANKR Ankara / Turkey

Rudi Stöger stoeger at wettzell.ifag.de
Mon Jul 10 03:56:50 PDT 2000

IGS Electronic Mail      10 Jul 09:04:25 PDT 2000      Message Number 2919

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The ROGUE SNR-8000, S/N T394 in ANKR
Ankara / Turkey have been replaced by
an AOA SNR-8000 ACT, S/N T-398U, V 3.3.32.3
(ROGUE SNR-8000 upgraded to ACT, functionally
like AOA BENCHMARK ACT) 04-JUL-2000.

This receiver was shipped 08-JUN-2000
to Turkey 08-JUN-2000 for the replacement.

Just now, we got the information, our
Turkish colleagues performed the replacement
04-JUL-2000.

Unfortunately due to a misunderstanding,
the ANKR RINEX Headers after day 185 indicate
wrong values.

There was no change in the Antenna-position.
Antenna-Height will be 0.060 m further on.

We asked our Turkish colleagues for a correction
in the GPS Base Software and in the RINEX
Converter as soon as possible.

With best regards
Rudi Stoeger