[IGSMAIL-2817]: ZIMM data lost for DOY 121

Elmar.Brockmann at lt.admin.ch Elmar.Brockmann at lt.admin.ch
Tue May 2 02:26:10 PDT 2000

IGS Electronic Mail      02 May 02:28:44 PDT 2000      Message Number 2817

Author: E. Brockmann
Subject: ZIMM data lost for DOY 121

Dear Colleagues,

Due to software problems of our tracking software (which actually tracks the
data of 3 different GPS GPS/GLONASS receivers) we lost all data of DOY 121
(March 30, 2000) and the first 10 hours of DAY 122 (May 01, 2000; "DAY OF
THE WORK" in Europe).

Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Greetings,

Elmar Brockmann

Dr. Elmar Brockmann
Swiss Federal Office of Topography (Bundesamt fuer Landestopographie)
Section Satellite Geodesy (Abteilung Satelliten-Geodäsie)
Seftigenstrasse 264
CH-3084 Wabern
Switzerland

Phone:           ++41 / 31 / 963 22 56