[IGSMAIL-2684]: ALIC Receiver change

Twilley, Bob BobTwilley at auslig.gov.au
Mon Jan 24 15:46:44 PST 2000

IGS Electronic Mail      24 Jan 15:46:55 PST 2000      Message Number 2684

Author: Bob Twilley

		AUSLIG Geodesy
	Australian Regional GPS Network
		Advisory
GPS TRACKER ID: 	ALIC
DOMES No.: 		50137M001
CDP No.:		n/a
MONUMENT No.:	AU012
LOCATION:		Alice Springs Telegraph Station Reserve.
			Alice Springs
			Northern Territory
			AUSTRALIA

ADVISORY:

The ALIC GPS receiver, AOA SNR-12 ACT s/n C102U has been replaced with the
AOA ICS-4000Z ACT s/n C126U
receiver.
The change over took place on the 24th Jan. 2000 (doy 024) at 02:00 UT
No further receiver changes are intended for this station.

An updated station log has been submitted.

I apologise for the receiver changes at this site over the last 2 weeks
however we are continuing with an upgrade program of all our TurboRogue
units and to maintain continuous site operations, swapping out of receivers
may occur at other stations as required.

Regards
Bob

Bob Twilley  	 Telephone: (+61 2) 6201 4346
                         Mobile:      0413 604180
                 	 Fax:       (+61 2) 6201 4366
                	 Email: bobtwilley at auslig.gov.au
ARGN Project Manager
Geodesy Unit
Australian Surveying & Land Information Group (AUSLIG)
P.O. Box 2
Belconnen ACT 2616
AUSTRALIA