[IGSMAIL-2454] The CDDIS message

Angelyn Angelyn
Wed Aug 25 15:56:46 PDT 1999

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Aug 25 15:57:46 PDT 1999      Message Number 2454

Author: Angelyn Moore
Subject: The CDDIS message

IGEX Electronic Mail    25-Aug-1999 20:32:09                   Message
No 0454

Author: DUBE at CDDIS.GSFC.NASA.GOV
Subject: CDDIS Status

Author:  Maury Dube/CDDIS

   One of our main disks went down last Friday evening during a power
failure at our site. This disk contained most of our data, including
IGEX data, and it also contained the ftp and web software. A new disk
has been ordered and should arrive sometime today. Then the disk will
be restored from backup. Our systems people are now telling us that
the system could be back up on Friday. We regret any inconveniences.

[Mailed From: Angelyn Moore <Angelyn.W.Moore at jpl.nasa.gov>]