[IGSMAIL-2116] Network Problems at GSFC

Carey Carey
Tue Jan 12 05:25:53 PST 1999

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jan 12  5:25:53 PST 1999      Message Number 2116

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject: Network Problems at GSFC

Dear Users:

A local router at GSFC experience problems around ~9:00 p.m. EST thus
affecting our Internet connectivity.  I believe it has been repaired
and access to host cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov should now be restored.  We
will make every effort to catch up on all data deliveries.  We regret
the inconvenience this this outage has caused the user community.

Regards,
Carey.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <NOLL at CDDIS.GSFC.NASA.GOV>]