[IGSMAIL-2018] Departure of Priscilla Van Scoy from CB

Ruth Ruth
Fri Sep 11 09:02:13 PDT 1998

IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Sep 11  9:02:13 PDT 1998      Message Number 2018

Author: Ruth Neilan
Subject: Departure of Priscilla Van Scoy from CB

Dear colleagues,

It is with regret that I announce that Priscilla Van Scoy, the
administrator for the Central Bureau, will be leaving her position.
Priscilla has been the administrative assistant to the CB since the start
of the IGS service and has been a great help in tending to many details
including workshops, publications, printing of materials, managing IGS
exhibits and assistance with the many ad hoc tasks that arise. She is known
to many of you for her warm personality and quick smile while taking care
of a number of activities at the same time. We will really miss her, and
wish her the best of luck in her new endeavors.

If you care to send her a message, her e-mail is:
   <pvanscoy at pop.jpl.nasa.gov>  (Priscilla Van Scoy)

sincerely,

Ruth Neilan

Dist:
IGSMAIL
IGS Governing Board

Ruth E. Neilan                    Telephone:     (818)-354-8330
Director, IGS Central Bureau      FAX:           (818)-393-6686
Jet Propulsion Laboratory         E-mail (IGS):  igscb at igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
MS 238-540                        E-mail:        Ruth.Neilan at jpl.nasa.gov
4800 Oak Grove Drive              E-mail (alternate):
Pasadena, CA 91109                          rneilan at tonga.unavco.ucar.edu

World Wide Web:  http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/

Secretary: Carol Lorre, same address
tel: 818-354-2077,  email: <carol.lorre @jpl.nasa.gov>