[IGSMAIL-1995] NCL GNAAC sinex weeks 0956 - 0963

David David
Fri Aug 21 04:54:40 PDT 1998

IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Aug 21  4:54:40 PDT 1998      Message Number 1995

Author: David Lavallee
Subject: NCL GNAAC sinex weeks 0956 - 0963

Due to a number of problems between weeks 0956 and 0963 the quality of our
sinex was not quite up to scratch. I apologize for this and any
inconvenience caused, I have resubmitted new copies of the files to CDDIS
which should be problem free.

I would reccomend not using the old files but please feel free to contact
me with any questions about specific weeks if you have already used them.

Thanks

David Lavallee

David Lavallee
Department of Geomatics