[IGSMAIL-1957] Status of CDDIS computers

Carey Carey
Wed Jul 22 06:21:26 PDT 1998

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jul 22  6:21:26 PDT 1998      Message Number 1957

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject: Status of CDDIS computers

Yesterday's thunderstorms in the Washington D.C. area caused
networking problems at GSFC.  Unfortunately, it appears that host
cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov was off the network for appoximately the last 12
hours.  We should be back up now and accessible to the IGS data
centers and the user community in general. Unfortunately, data from
yesterday for many IGS sites could not be delivered.  We are now in
the process of retrieving and/or processing these data.  We regret the
problems our network difficulties have caused the user community.

Regards,
Carey.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <NOLL at CDDIS.GSFC.NASA.GOV>]