[IGSMAIL-1872] AUSLIG data

Martin Martin
Tue Apr 21 17:35:54 PDT 1998

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Apr 21 17:35:54 PDT 1998      Message Number 1872

Author: Martin Hendy
Subject: AUSLIG data

Delivery of AUSLIG data to our ftp server has been
interrupted and delayed by inadvertent severing of
our network cables during building alterations.

We regret any inconvenience caused and are working
to restore the data flow as soon as possible.

Regards
Martin Hendy

Martin R. Hendy   Telephone: (+61 2) 6201 4350
                  Fax:       (+61 2) 6201 4366
                  Email: mhendy at auslig.gov.au
Geodesy Unit
Australian Land Information Group (AUSLIG)
P.O. Box 2, Belconnen ACT 2616, AUSTRALIA