[IGSMAIL-1828] SIO Decomission of pgga.ucsd.edu

Jeff Jeff
Wed Mar 11 11:29:40 PST 1998

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Mar 11 11:29:40 PST 1998      Message Number 1828

Author: Jeff Dean
Subject: SIO Decomission of pgga.ucsd.edu

Subject: SIO computer pgga.ucsd.edu  decommission

Dear IGS colleagues and GAMIT users,

Our computer system upgrade program requires the decommission of
one of our oldest node 'pgga.ucsd.edu'. The anonymous ftp area
will be moved to lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)  under:

		pub/processing/gamit/
			setup
			tables

There will be a short overlap period (until March 17th ). Please update
your shell scripts accordingly. The general email address for contacting
us will also be changed to archive at lox.ucsd.edu.

We appologize any inconveniences this may cause you.

Jeff Dean
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
phone : (619) 534-8487/7692
email : jdean at ucsd.edu

[Mailed From: Jeffrey Thomas Dean <jdean at pgga.ucsd.edu>]