[IGSMAIL-1685] GPS Station in Kiev (Ukraine).

Yaroslav Yaroslav
Wed Sep 17 02:35:42 PDT 1997

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Sep 17  2:35:42 PDT 1997      Message Number 1685

Author: Yaroslav Yatskiv, Igor Gaiovitch, Oleg Khoda.
Subject: GPS Station in Kiev (Ukraine).

By this letter we are pleased to inform you that the Main Astronomical
Observatory of the Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences is very close
to start permanent GPS observations at Golosiiv site in Kiev. Please, if
you represent an interested institution contact us to receive more details
and/or data for processing. According to our plans we shall start permanent
observations in the nearest future at the GPS points in Yevpatoria (Crimea)
and Kharkiv (Eastern Ukraine).

[Mailed From: Igor Gaiovitch <gai at mao.kiev.ua>]