[IGSMAIL-1675] COCOS ISLAND and DAVIS data

Martin Martin
Sun Aug 31 18:19:04 PDT 1997

IGS Electronic Mail      Sun Aug 31 18:19:04 PDT 1997      Message Number 1675

Author: Martin Hendy
Subject: COCOS ISLAND and DAVIS data

The data line to Cocos Island is still causing problems
and we are waiting for the telecommunications provider
to effect repairs.

The GPS receiver at Davis has failed to respond to
commands and we are trying to resolve the problem.

We regret any inconvenience caused and will get the data
flowing again as soon as possible.

Regards
Martin Hendy

Martin R. Hendy   Telephone: (+61 2) 6201 4350
                  Fax:       (+61 2) 6201 4366
                  Email: mhendy at mailhost.auslig.gov.au
Geodesy Unit
Australian Surveying & Land Information Group (AUSLIG)
P.O. Box 2
Belconnen ACT 2616
AUSTRALIA