[IGSMAIL-1545] New JPL contact

Keith Keith
Thu Feb 20 22:03:35 PST 1997

IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Feb 20 22:03:35 PST 1997      Message Number 1545

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: New JPL contact

This will be my last mail message to IGS Mail and SCIGN Mail as I have
taken a position in a private firm here in Southern California. My last
day at JPL will be tomorrow (Feb 21). I would like to take this opportunity
to wish everyone in the IGS community continued success on all of their
endeavors. I have immensely enjoyed working with all of you during my
work at SIO and JPL. For those of you who would like to reach me after I
leave, I will continue to have email access through "stark at dukester.com".

My replacement here at JPL will be Dave Stowers who will be joining the
group on March 3. As always, all questions or concerns should be
addressed to "gpsops at pyros.jpl.nasa.gov". Anything sent to that address
will be forwarded to the correct person.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

[Mailed From: Keith F. Stark <stark at hydor.jpl.nasa.gov>]