[IGSMAIL-1529] Old Rogue SNR-800 (WETT)

Rudi Rudi
Tue Jan 21 04:29:19 PST 1997

IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Jan 21  4:29:19 PST 1997      Message Number 1529

Author: Rudi Stoeger
Subject: Old Rogue SNR-800 (WETT)

Ladies and Gentlemen

We like to inform you, that we intend to switch off
our old Rogue SNR-800 GPS-Receiver (WETT) end of
January 1997. After more than five years of
continous tracking, since 21-JULY-1991, it is time
for the shut-down of this decrepit receiver.

The old Rogue SNR-800 (WETT) and our TurboRogue
SNR-8000 (WTZR) operated simultaneous here in the
IfAG Fundamentalstation Wettzell since 09-FEB-1995.

We kindly ask you, to use the data of our Turbo Rogue
SNR-8000 (WTZR), which is a IGS Fiducial Site.

With best regards

Wolfgang Schlueter
Klaus Roettcher
Rudi Stoeger