[IGSMAIL-1512] day 007 RINEX files from JPL

Keith Keith
Wed Jan 8 10:58:11 PST 1997

IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Jan  8 10:58:11 PST 1997      Message Number 1512

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: day 007 RINEX files from JPL

Many of the RINEX files from d007 are not complete due to data collection
problems. The cron running on our DEC Alpha was killed because of swap
space problems which resulted in no data being collected after 5:13UT
d007. Since many of our sites are collected every hour, the first 5 hours
of the day were concatenated and made available. The remainder of the
data is being collected now and will be concatenated onto the current
files in the next several hours. All of the files should be corrected and
forwarded to CDDIS by 00:00UT d009.

We apologize for any inconvenience,
Keith F. Stark

Keith F. Stark                    Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group   FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory         Email:     Keith.F.Stark at jpl.nasa.gov
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109